Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: WOW! Way to go AG!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just ordered the wheel chair (exactly $30 hehe so I used the code) for my dd. It showed as backordered till 1/6 but I JUST got a hipping notice that AG is shipping it out 3 day air via ups so ensure it's arrival!!

    WOW!! I was surprised and very pleased!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MollyMolly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2005
    Posts
    236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    HO HO HO and GO! Starla******Hee-Haw!!!

    <font color="green">*****</font><font color="red">Merry Christmas!!!!</font><font color="green">*****</font>

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] prasnlrd in CA. [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •